These instructions compliment the MicroShop plans and are a free download. If you haven’t built the MicroShop, you could still use this container build for whatever you like, and the plans are still free!
This is designed to be an easy build, with no complicated joinery.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- Includes Imperial (U.S.) version AND Metric dimensions!
About the container:
- Outside Dimensions (at the largest point, the lid): 39.25″ (100cm) long x 25″ (64cm) wide x 20.5″ (52cm) tall.
- Provides enough room to fit the MicroShop as described in the video.
- Very strong and sturdy. If built as described, it could easily hold several hundred pounds.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- A table saw.
- A miter saw (or some way to make cross-cuts….like the miter gauge on the MicroShop 😉
- A sander or sand paper.
- A pin nailer (recommended, but not strictly necessary).
- A drill.
- Some clamps.