These instructions are a complete step by step guide that will show you how to build the Mini Workbench with drawers.
This project is designed to be an EASY build – no crazy joinery.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- Includes Imperial (U.S.) version AND Metric version!
- They also include:
- A complete shopping list for the materials you need.
- A complete list of parts you need to cut with all the dimensions necessary (with images).
- Step by step instructions that accompany and compliment the build video.
About this Mini Workbench:
- Dimensions: 32″ wide x 22″ deep x 37″ tall.
- Metric Dimensions : 81.3cm wide x 60cm deep x 94cm tall.
- Designed to use fully locking casters – locks roll & swivel.
- Design includes shelves and drawers of various sizes for storage.
- Designed to use high quality Baltic Birch plywood for durability and strength.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw (Not necessary if you have a table saw sled or another way to make good cross cuts)
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Recommended, but not strictly necessary, you could use other fasteners)
- Jointer & Planer (Not strictly necessary, depending on how you build the top. You’d definitely need these to build it the same way I did in the video though. You might be able to buy already squared stock, or just build it with raw stock and live with the character it adds to the workbench.)
Stuff I used on this project that you can buy from Amazon:
Disclaimer: These are affiliate links. If you use these links to buy items, I’ll get a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me keep this website running, and is much appreciated!
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.