This is a simple FREE plan for making a shop towel holder with a built in shelf. If you haven’t seen the video yet, watch it here.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print it at home.
- Includes metric measurements.
About the Shop Towel Holder:
- Dimensions: 12.375″ wide x 6.25″ deep x 5.25″ tall (29.2mm wide x 15.9mm deep x 13.3mm tall).
- Fits up to a 6″ diameter roll of paper towels (and anything smaller, included the blue Scott brand of shop towels).
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Drill or drill press
- Pin nailer (recommended, but not strictly necessary)
- Glue & clamps