These instructions are a complete step by step guide that will show you how to build a vise-mounted jigsaw table.
This project is designed to by an EASY build – no crazy joinery.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- Includes Imperial (U.S.) version AND Metric version!
- They also include:
- A complete shopping list for the materials you need.
- A complete list of parts you need to cut with all the dimensions necessary (with images).
- Step by step instructions that accompany and compliment the build video.
About this Jigsaw Table:
- Dimensions: 19″ x 12″ x 9″.
- Dimensions (metric): 48cm x 30cm x 23cm.
- Designed to use high quality Baltic Birch plywood for durability and strength.
- Designed around 6″ jigsaw blades to allow for maximum depth of cut. With a 6″ jigsaw blade installed, you should be able to cut material that is about 1.25″ (3.2cm) thick.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw (or Table Saw Sled)
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Recommended, but not strictly necessary, you could use other fasteners)
- Drill (and/or a Drill Press, preferably) with the following bits: 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 5/16-18 thread tapping, and 1/2″ fortsner.
- For the metric version, you’ll need these bits: 3mm, 4.8mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, M8 x 1.25 thread tapping, and a 13mm forstner.
- Flat file
- Coping saw (you can get by without this, but it sure made my life easier)
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.