These instructions are a complete step by step guide that will show you how to build a mobile cart with storage drawers for your benchtop jointer!
This project is designed to by an EASY build – no crazy joinery.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- They include:
- A complete shopping list for the materials you need.
- A complete list of parts you need to cut with all the dimensions necessary (with images).
- Step by step instructions that accompany and compliment the build video.
About the Mobile Cart:
- Dimensions: 30″ long x 13″ deep x 21.75″ tall (sets the jointer table at a standard 30″ height).
- Designed to use fully locking casters – locks roll & swivel.
- Designed to use high quality Baltic Birch plywood for durability and strength.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw (Not necessary if you have a table saw sled or another way to make good cross cuts)
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Recommended, but not strictly necessary, you could use other fasteners)
- Handplane and chisel (Not strictly necessary, but nice to have around the shop)
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.