These instructions are a guide that will show you how to build a twin screw vise and it should only cost you about $10 in materials.
You could probably get by just by watching the video, but if you feel you’d like everything written down with nicely organized steps, these instructions will provide that for you.
Most of the materials used in the design are very common, and easy to find at Home Depot or Lowes. The optional synthetic (or real) leather can usually be found at a fabric store or online.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- They include:
- A complete shopping list for the materials you need.
- A complete list of parts you need to cut with all the dimensions necessary (with images).
- 24″ Long x 7.5″ deep x 4.5″ tall
- Maximum Clamping width: 17.25″
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw
- Brad Nailer
- At least one chisel (a 3/8″ would probably do the trick)
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.