These instructions are a complete step by step guide that will show you how to build a Mechanic’s Style Tool Box for less than $100!
This project is designed to by an EASY build – no crazy joinery.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- They include:
- A complete shopping list for the materials you need.
- A complete list of parts you need to cut with all the dimensions necessary (with images).
- Instructions on how to get all the pieces you need from the least amount of material.
- Step by Step assembly instructions for the parts you cut.
About the Toolbox:
- Dimensions: 20″ wide x 17″ deep x 56″ tall.
- Recessed top provides extra room for spray cans, glue bottles, etc.
- Designed to use fully locking casters – locks roll & swivel.
- Designed to use inexpensive and readily available construction grade plywood.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw (Not necessary if you have a table saw sled or another way to make good cross cuts)
- 16-18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.