This is a .ZIP file that contains 3D model files. Two of the files are general 3D files (.IGS and .STEP), and the third file (.STL) is usually specific to 3D printing. The files can produce an adapter that goes from a 2.5″ dust collection hose, to the Dust Collector Step Down adapter, which is also available as a free download here.
These files can be used in conjunction with a 3D printer to produce the sort of vacuum line arrangement that I showed in my All in One Board Milling Station video.
About the files:
- Download includes .IGS, .STEP, and .STL
- Files were created using inches, so if using metric, be sure to make any conversions necessary with your 3D printing software.
About the vacuum adapter:
- Dimensions: 2.490″ at the widest point of the flared portion (the part that accepts the hose, 2.625″ at the widest point of the flange (the portion the hose will butt up against, and 1.125″ tall (with the flange sitting on a flat surface.
- This adapter is custom made to work with the Dust Collector Step Down Adapter.
Tools required to use this file:
- A computer.
- A 3D printer and necessary materials.
- Software capable of slicing and outputting a format suitable for your 3D printer.