This is a .ZIP file that contains 3D model files. Two of the files are general 3D files (.IGS and .STEP), and the third file (.STL) is usually specific to 3D printing. The files can produce an adapter that steps down from a 2.5″ Hose Adapter, to the inlet on a standard Dust Deputy dust separator, or another inlet that has a tapered outside diameter that ranges from about 1.9″ to about 2.0″. The 3D file for the 2.5″ Hose Adapter is available here.
These files can be used in conjunction with a 3D printer to produce the sort of vacuum line arrangement that I showed in my All in One Board Milling Station video.
About the files:
- Download includes .IGS, .STEP, and .STL
- Files were created using inches, so if using metric, be sure to make any conversions necessary with your 3D printing software.
About the vacuum adapter:
- Dimensions: 2.168″ at the widest point of the tapered portion (the part of the tapered portion that is closest to the flange), 2.110″ at the narrowest portion of the tapered portion (the portion furthest away from the flange), and the flange is 2.480″.
- This adapter is custom made to work with the 2.5″ Hose Adapter.
Tools required to use this file:
- A computer.
- A 3D printer and necessary materials.
- Software capable of slicing and outputting a format suitable for your 3D printer.