This is a .ZIP file that contains 3D model files. Two of the files are general 3D files (.IGS and .STEP), and the third file (.STL) is usually specific to 3D printing.
The files can produce an adapter that steps down from a Harbor Freight, Central Machinery 5 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (item #62266) hose (or another vaccum hose that has an outside diameter ranging from 1.36″ to 1.42″), to the vacuum port (the top port) on a standard Dust Deputy dust separator, or another port that has a tapered inside diameter that ranges from about 1.65″ to 1.7″.
These files can be used in conjunction with a 3D printer to produce the sort of vacuum line arrangement that I showed in my All in One Board Milling Station video.
About the files:
- Download includes .IGS, .STEP, and .STL
- Files were created using inches, so if using metric, be sure to make any conversions necessary with your 3D printing software.
About the vacuum adapter:
- This adapter is custom made to work between the hose of a Harbor Freight, Central Machinery Vacuum (item #62266) hose and the vacuum port on a standard Dust Deputy dust separator.
Tools required to use this file:
- A computer.
- A 3D printer and necessary materials.
- Software capable of slicing and outputting a format suitable for your 3D printer.