These DIY plans show you all the materials and dimensions necessary to build this farmhouse table, along with explicit instructions, and they are written so that you don’t have to be an engineer to figure them out.
The materials should cost you well less than $100, and they should all be available at Home Depot or Lowes.
Things to know:
- If you’re an intermediate to advanced wood worker, this project should be easy for you.
- If you’re a beginner, you’ll probably need to learn new techniques as you go along. Intermediate projects like this one are a good way to challenge yourself, and grow as a woodworker. You can do it!
- 36″ Long
- 36″ Wide
- 30″ Tall
- Accomodates up to 4 chairs.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project (you could do it all with hand tools, but power tools will make it much easier):
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw
- Tenon Saw (or some way/method to cut tenons)
- Drill Press
- 1/4″ Drill Bit
- 5/16-18 Thread Tapping Bit
- 1/2″ Drill Bit
- 1″ Drill Bit (with a flat bottom like a forstner)
- Circular Saw or Track Saw
- Doweling Jig/Biscuit Joiner (Recommended)
- Hand Plane, Flat Files, and Chisels (Recommended)
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.
There are no reviews yet.