These instructions are a complete step by step guide that will show you how to build a vise-mounted router-table with integrated dust collection.
This project is designed to be an EASY build – no crazy joinery.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- Includes Imperial (U.S.) version AND Metric version!
- They also include:
- A complete shopping list for the materials you need.
- A complete list of parts you need to cut with all the dimensions necessary (with images).
- Step by step instructions that accompany and compliment the build video.
About this Router Table:
- Dimensions: 12.5″ x 14″ x 4″ tall, when the fence is all the way in storage position.
- Dimensions (metric): 32cm x 35cm x 10cm tall, when the fence is all the way in storage position.
- Designed to use high quality Baltic Birch plywood for durability and strength.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw (Not necessary if you have a table saw sled or another way to make good cross cuts)
- Either a bandsaw, jigsaw, or coping saw.
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Recommended, but not strictly necessary, you could use other fasteners)
- Drill (and/or a Drill Press, preferably) with the following bits: 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″ forstner, 1/2″ brad-point, 5/8″, 7/8″ or 1″ forstner, and pilot & counter sink bits for #8 wood screws
- For metric version, you’ll need these bits: 8mm, 9.5mm, 13mm forstner, 13mm brad-point, 22mm or 25mm forstner, and pilot & countersink bits for 4 x 25mm countersunk wood screws.
- Flat file
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.