This is a simple FREE template for cutting out the push stick shown in the video. If you haven’t seen the video yet, watch it here.
About the template:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print it at home.
- Includes metric measurement for scale.
About the Push Stick:
- Dimensions: about 7.75″ wide x 6″ tall (197mm wide x 152mm tall).
- Angled handle for easier grip (should accommodate small and large hands).
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Bandsaw, Jigsaw, or Coping saw