These instructions are a complete step by step guide that will show you how to build jointer push grips with pegs that automatically drop down to help you finish pushing stock through your jointer.
This project is designed to by an EASY build – no crazy joinery.
About the plans:
- Formatted for normal sized (8.5″ x 11″) printer paper, so you can print them at home.
- Includes Imperial (U.S.) version AND Metric version!
- They also include:
- A complete shopping list for the materials you need.
- A complete list of parts you need to cut with all the dimensions necessary (with images).
- Step by step instructions that accompany and compliment the build video.
About these Jointer Grips:
- Dimensions: 8″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″ tall.
- Dimensions (metric): 20cm x 9cm x 9cm tall.
- Features pegs that work automatically as soon as the grip slides past the edge of your stock.
Tools required (or at least strongly suggested) to build this project:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw (Not necessary if you have a table saw sled or another way to make good cross cuts)
- Either a bandsaw, jigsaw, or coping saw.
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Recommended, but not strictly necessary, you could use other fasteners)
- Router with round-over bit (Recommended, but not strictly necessary, you could just sand the edges smooth)
- Drill (and/or a Drill Press, preferably) with the following bits: 5/16″, 3/8″, 3/4″ forstner (or spade)
- For the metric version, you’ll need these bits: 8mm, 10mm, 19mm forstner (or spade).
- Flat file
Because this is a digital product, no refunds are allowed.